In this section, we offer you exclusively access to all CILS4EU instruments and reports for each wave.
Feel free to download
- Technical Fieldwork Report:
- This report gives users an exact overview about the sampling of the students, the development of the different instruments, and the fieldwork procedures.
- Sociometric Fieldwork Report:
- This report includes specific information on the data collection process of the sociometric module implemented in the survey, as well as a description of the structure of this data set.
- Technical Report on Coding:
- This report informs on the exact coding procedure to assess if a respondent possesses an immigrant background, and to determine her respective generational status, as well as her country of origin.
- Master Questionnaires:
- The Master Questionnaire represents the English written equivalent to the codebook. It includes each question that was at least asked in one of the four countries, in a country-neutral form. Note that this instrument was never applied in the actual field and offers only an entire overview about the specific questionnaires.
- National Instruments:
- These instruments constitute the original versions being administered in the field.
- National Instruments (English):
- These instruments represent English translations of the questionnaires being applied during fieldwork. We offer our users these translated version for a better understanding, but be aware that for explicit formulation the national instrument has to be checked.
- The codebook offers complete documentation of the collected data sets, provides a variable overview, and informs among differences in reduced and full versions of the data sets in its appendix.
Please select one of the following waves: